Ryobi CSB125 13-Amp 7-1/4 in. Circular Saw
Please Note: No Manual included.
Contents: Tool Only, retail box.
New Opened Box Condition.
The powerful Ryobi 7-1/4 in. Circular Saw comes equipped with a contoured design and front pommel handle for added comfort and grip. With a 13-Amp motor and 20 tooth steel blade, this saw is ready for any job. With a 2-7/16 in. depth of cut at 0 Degree , 1-7/8 in. depth of cut at 45 Degree and 1-11/16 in. depth of cut at 51.5 Degree . The Ryobi circular saw has an on-board wrench storage as well as adjustable depth of cut with scale for quick reference to improve user accuracy and convenience.
- 13-Amp motor delivers up to 5,000 RPM to help you cut through tough materials
- 7-1/4 in. 20-teeth steel blade is durable
- Spindle blade lock for easy, keyless blade changes
- Bevels to 51.5 degree for complex rafter cuts
- Adjustable depth of cut makes 2-7/16 in. cuts at 0 Degrees , 1-7/8 in. cuts at 45 Degrees and 1-11/16 in. cuts at 51.5 Degrees
- Cutting scale provides a quick reference to help promote accuracy
- Oversize lower guard handle offers easy adjustments
- Onboard blade wrench storage helps keep the wrench handy when not in use
- Front pommel handle and a trigger switch offers comfortable operation
- Ergonomic, contoured design for comfortable use