Ryobi P128 ONE+ 18V Li-Ion Battery and IntelliPort Charger Upgrade Kit
The Ryobi 18-Volt ONE+ Upgrade Kit is a great choice whether you currently use Ni-Cd or lithium-ion batteries to power your ONE+ tool. It is the perfect way to upgrade battery performance. The charger works with all 18-Volt ONE+ batteries and the battery works with all 18-Volt ONE+ tools, blue and green tools alike. The compact lithium-ion battery gives up to 20% more run time, weighs 45% less and holds a charge four times longer than a Ni-Cd battery. Lithium-ion batteries provide fade-free power, which stays constant until the charge is depleted and does not fade away like the power of a Ni-Cd battery. The compact design is ideal for use in tight areas and overhead applications. The charger features patented IntelliPort Technology, which protects battery cells, maximizes battery life and is ENERGY STAR rated. It is designed to store the batteries on the charger to condition them for peak performance. It charges the included battery in 30 minutes.
- Compatible with all Ryobi 18-Volt ONE+ tools
- Battery provides up to 20% more run time compared to 18-Volt Ni-Cd (P100)
- Battery is 45% lighter in weight to reduce user fatigue
- Battery features fade-free power for maximum performance
- Includes 1 dual-chemistry charger and 1 lithium-ion battery
- Charge only with 18-Volt ONE+ dual-chemistry chargers
- Charger features patented Intelliport technology, which protects battery cells, maximizes battery life and conserves energy
- Charges the included battery in 30 minutes
- Charger: temperature LED indicates when the battery is too hot or cold to charge
- Charger: maintenance mode batteries stored on charger are conditioned for peak performance
- Charger: energy save mode ENERGY STAR qualified system conserves energy, protects battery cells and maximizes battery life
- Charger: conserves energy ENERGY STAR qualified system enters energy save mode to conserve energy when not charging or maintaining battery
NEW In Box Condition.
Please feel free to ask me any questions or more pictures.