Ryobi P1813 18-Volt ONE+ Brushless Hammer Drill Kit
Ryobi introduces the first Brushless power tool in their lineup with the 18-Volt ONE+ Brushless Hammer Drill/Driver Kit. With up to 750 in. lbs. of torque, you can power through tough drilling and driving applications with ease. This drill provides 25% better performance in a more compact design. The included High Capacity 4Ah Lithium+ Battery will not only get the most performance out of your tool, it is also compatible with all other Ryobi 18-Volt ONE+ tools.
- Brushless motor provides 50% longer runtime and extended tool life when compared to brushed motors
- Powerful design produces up to 750 in-lbs torque to handle the most demanding drilling and driving applications
- 24-position clutch and 2-speed gearbox for high speed or high torque performance needs
- 1/2 in. all-metal, keyless, ratcheting chuck for increased strength and durability
- Clutch override for quick mode changes
- Drill mode for drilling holes in wood, plastic and metal
- Drive mode: for driving screws and bolts
- Hammer mode: for drilling holes in masonry and concrete
- LED light illuminates the work area and remains on for a time after trigger is released
- Belt clip mounts to both sides of drill for convenience
- Auxiliary handle assembly included for accuracy while drilling
- New and improved GRIPZONE with microtexture for optimum grip and user comfort
- MAGTRAY magnetic holder for convenient storage of screws and bits
- Dual chemistry charger features IntelliPort technology, which conserves energy when not charging battery, protects battery cells and maximizes battery life
- High capacity 4Ah lithium+ battery features extreme weather performance and an on-board fuel gauge to check your charge
- Kit includes: P251 brushless hammer drill, P108 4Ah high capacity lithium+ battery, P117 dual chemistry charger, screwdriver bit, auxiliary handle assembly, tool bag and operator’s manual
Contents: Hammer Drill, Battery, Charger, Screwdriver bit, Handle Assembly, Tool Bag, Manual.
NEW item, No Retail Box Condition.
Please feel free to ask me any questions or more pictures.