Ryobi P214 ONE+ 18-Volt 1/2 in. Hammer Drill
The Ryobi 18-Volt ONE+ 1/2 in. Cordless Hammer Drill features a variable 2-speed transmission for precision and versatility and delivers up to 1,600 RPM and 24,000 BPM for powerful performance. The 24-position clutch handles high-torque applications and the clutch override allows quick mode changes from drilling to driving. New and improved GRIPZONE overmold provides optimum grip and user comfort. The Ryobi 18-Volt ONE+ 1/2 in. Cordless Hammer Drill works with all Ryobi 18-Volt ONE+ batteries (sold separately).
- 600 in. lbs. torque to power through the toughest applications
- 24-position clutch and 2-speed gear box to match drilling and driving needs
- 1/2 in. all-metal, keyless, ratcheting chuck for increased strength and durability
- Clutch override for quick mode changes from drilling to driving
- Drill mode: for drilling holes in wood, plastic and metal
- Drive mode: for driving screws and bolts
- Hammer mode: for drilling holes in masonry and concrete
- LED light illuminates work surfaces for increased visibility
- Auxiliary handle with depth stop rod included for accuracy while drilling
- MAGTRAY magnetic holder for convenient placement of screws and bits
- On-board bit storage for convenience
NEW In Box Condition. Box shows tears wears or damage.