Sennheiser GSP 670 Over the Ear Bluetooth Headset, Black
Contents: Come with accessories in retail box.
New Opened Box Condition.
The Sennheiser GSP 670 is the audio specialist's first wireless gaming headset, using a proprietary low-latency connection to transmit rich and clear sound with near-zero delay. The GSP 670 can also be connected via Bluetooth to compatible devices. Via the PC software you can customize the audio performance and adjust the chat audio and game audio independently. The intelligent battery management detects whether the headset is in use and turns it on or off automatically. The GSP 670 can be charged over a USB cable and can be used while charging. Other features include a broadcast quality noise-cancelling microphone and high wearing comfort.
- Flexible wireless connections (low-latency connection and Bluetooth) enable multi-platform compatibility. Proprietary low-latency connection transmits with near-zero delay to provide a seamless gaming experience.
- Battery life up to 20 hours via Bluetooth and up to 16 hours via low latency connection, and 200 hours standby. Intelligent battery management detects when headset is in use and automatically turns the headset on and off to conserve battery.
- Simultaneous charging and operation over USB and a quick 7-minute charge for 2 hours of wireless usage means the headset can keep going for even the longest gaming sessions.
- Integrated volume wheels to adjust chat audio and game audio, Smart button for faster selection of preferred audio functionality, LED status displays, and voice prompts keeps control at your fingertips.
- Unique adjustable contact pressure feature on the headband provides a customized Fit on different head sizes so you can create the most comfortable wearing experience.