Sennheiser HD 569 Closed Back Headphones with 1-Button Remote Mic 506829, NOB
Contents: Come with full accessories in retail box.
New Opened Box Condition.
- Sennheiser are the successor to the popular HD 500 series. Excelling in versatility, the headphones come with a 9.8' cable with 1/4" plug for home use, and a 3.9' cable with a 1-button remote mic and 1/8" straight plug for managing calls on mobile devices. Featuring Sennheiser's proprietary transducer technology, the headphones have an Ergonomic Acoustic Refinement (E.A.R.) design, which channels the audio signal directly into your ears. With their contemporary design, that is both attractive and practical, they are a real treat for all who listen to their music with a sense of discovery. Additionally, the HD 569 headphones are an ideal choice for listeners seeking an optimal blend of all-around performance and quality for home entertainment, and for taking control of your mobile devices when on the go.
- Impedance: 23 Ohms
- Frequency Response:10 Hz to 28 kHz
- Sound Pressure Level: 115 dB (1 kHz/1 Vrms)
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): <0.2% (1 kHz, 100 dB SPL)
- Optimal Blend of All-Around Performance
- Suitable for Home Entertainment
- Lets You Manage Calls
- Ergonomic Design
- Proprietary Transducer Technology
- 10 Hz to 28 kHz Frequency Response
- 23 Ohms Impedance
- Includes 9.8' Cable with 1/4" Plug
- 3.9' Cable with 1-Button Remote Plus Mic