Sennheiser HD 650 Headband Headphones - Titan NOB
Contents: Come with all accessories in retail box.
New Opened Box Condition.
- The HD 650 has superbly low harmonic distortion and precision sound reproduction across the entire frequency range. The bass is well ballanced and crisp, with authentic deep bass reproduction. The trble and mid range are well ballanced and ensure superbly realistic voice reproduction. Instrumental music pleasantly natural and yet lower notes clear and vibrant.
- Open, Dynamic, Circumaural Design
- Audiophile Sound Reproduction
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz to 39.5 kHz
- Acoustic Silk Attenuation
- Highly Conductive OFC Copper Cable
- Lightweight Aluminum Voice Coils
- Elliptical Shaped Ear Cups for Comfort
- Works with Portable Audio Devices
- Compatible w/ SACD, DVD-A, & CD Players
- Includes 1/8" to 1/4" Adapter
- Type: Open-Back, Circumaural Dynamic Headphones
- Transducer Principle: dynamic "open-aire"
- Frequency Characteristics: diffuse field equalized
- Frequency Range: 16 Hz to 30 kHz (-3 dB), 10 Hz to 39.5 kHz (-10 dB)
- Impedance: 300 Ohms
- Sound Pressure Level: 103 dB at 1 kHz, 1 Vrms
- Maximum Input Power: 500 mW as per EN 60-268-7
- THD: 0.05% at 1 kHz, 100 dB
- Contact Pressure: Approximately: 2,5 N
- Maximum Input Power: 200 mW
- Connectors: Connector: 1/8" / 3.5 mm, Adapter: 1/4" / 6.35 mm
- Cable Length: 10' / 3 m, Detachable, Left and Right Side Connection
- Weight: 9.2 oz / 260 g