Sennheiser HD 660 S Open Over-Ear Audiophile Headphones Black 508231, NOB
Contents: Headphones, Manual, Cable, retail box.
New Opened Box Condition.
- Sennheiser's new HD 660 S is an open-back, dynamic headphone designed for the passionate audiophile. Meticulously crafted for the most demanding listeners, the HD 660 S builds on the legacy of the legendary HD 650, surpassing the exceptional performance of its predecessor incorporating a new and improved transducer that delivers lower harmonic distortion producing a more natural, lifelike audio experience. It is exceptionally accurate and transparent, with an expressiveness that immerses the listener in every emotion and nuance of the music. Employing a lower 150 ohm impedance, and supplied with cables using balanced (4.4 mm Pentaconn) and 6.35 mm connectors, the HD 660 S offers connectivity versatility to provide reference class fidelity with stationary and mobile audio players alike.
- Reference-class open-back, dynamic headphone employing new and improved transducers delivering low harmonic distortion
- Transducers are hand-selected for precise ( 1 dB) left / right matching tolerance insure exceptional accuracy and presentation of stereo spatial characteristics
- 150-ohm nominal impedance allows direct connection to home and mobile Hires audio devices
- Para-aramid reinforced, detachable cables employ high conductivity OFC copper to insure signal integrity with very low handling noise
- Supplied with two connection cables: One with a 6.35 mm stereo plug, the other a 4.4 mm Pentaconn balanced stereo plug. Also included is a 6.35 mm to 3.5 mm adaptor.