SharkBite U870O100 3/4 in. x 100 ft. Oxygen Barrier Radiant Heating PEX Pipe
SharkBite PEX tubing is a cross-linked polyethylene tubing for a wide range of residential and commercial plumbing applications. Manufactured with an oxygen barrier for radiant floor and hydronic heating applications (available in orange). The oxygen diffusion barrier applied to the exterior limits oxygen permeation through the tubing wall in hydronic heating applications which prevents corrosion of ferrous metal parts in the heating system. A repeating SharkBite imprint pattern provides a visual aid to determine if the tube has been inserted all the way into the SharkBite Push-Fit Fitting. This feature only works if the tubing is cut between the SharkBite imprint pattern.
- Strong, flexible, resilient pipe that provides superior temperature performance
- Oxygen barrier helps prevent the corrosion of ferrous metal parts in the heating system
- Flexibility reduces number of fittings needed to complete a job; reducing cost and leak points
- Can be installed wet or dry for immediate pressure testing
- SharkBite imprint pattern provides a visual aid to ensure pipe is fully inserted when using SharkBite push-to-connect fittings
New In Box Condition. Box may show tears wears or damage.