SKIL 3316-04 10 in. 15 Amp Corded Miter Saw with Quick Mount
A miter saw is a key tool for any woodworker or carpenter. The features and ease of use of the Skil 3316 10 in. Compound Miter Saw makes it ideal for various Skill levels and applications. With enough power to cut through all kinds of materials, easy-to-read ruler marking, 9 positive stops for your most common miter angles and a comfortable handle no matter if you’re a right or left-handed user, the Skil 3316 miter saw has it all.
- Quick-mount system allows for quick and easy setup on miter saw stand
- Horizontal clamping system holds wood securely against fence during cut
- Left/right lock-off switches Ambidextrous handle designed for left and right handed users
- 9 positive stops left/right positive stops at 0˚, 15˚, 22.5˚, 31.6˚, 45˚, quick and accurate settings of common miter angles
- Die-cast aluminum fence with ruler markings makes repetitive cuts fast and accurate
- Dust bag reduces dust in work area
NEW In Box Condition. Box will show tears wears or damage.