Superior Pump 91330 1/3 HP Submersible Thermoplastic Utility Pump
The Superior Pump 1/3 HP Submersible Thermoplastic Utility Pump offers exceptional power in a small, durable frame. Able to pump 40 Gal. a minute up to 25 ft. of vertical height, this Fully Submersible pump can easily fit inside a 6 in. opening. Designed to drain standing water from any environment, the 91330 is ideal for flooded basements, farm use, draining standing water from swimming pools, fountains, flooded basements, typical residential or commercial water transfer applications, and will pump down to a 1/2 in. The 91330 features a continuous-duty, split capacitor motor for optimal performance. Thermally protected, the high-efficiency, 4.1 Amp, 1/3 HP motor delivers the power necessary for any tough job. Durable thermoplastic construction ensures this submersible pump can be used time and again without corroding.
- Tough thermoplastic construction
- 1-1/4 in. NPT discharge
- Sleek design allows pump to fit in a 6 in. opening
- Clog resistant impeller
- 3/4 in. garden hose adapter included
- Can be used as a sump pump by adding a float switch
- 1/3 HP 120-Volt AC (4.1 Amp)
- Built in thermal overload protection for safety
New In Box Condition. Box may show tears wears or damage.