TR Industrial TR89105 11 Amp 31 lbs. Demolition Jack Hammer
New In Box Condition.
Demolition just got easier with the TR Industrial TR-100 series demolition hammers. Whether you need to install piping, wiring, gain access to underground water supply/drainage or demolish any concrete and clay surfaces, this powerful demolition jack hammer comes standard with everything you need to get started. Industrial standards are not only met in terms of power, but also in terms of safety. This demolition jack hammer is ETL Listed, independently and rigorously tested to meet UL safety standards, to give you the safety assurance and peace of mind you deserve.
- Drill through concrete, dig up clay for backyard and garden landscaping or break up the basement floor with this powerful demolition jack hammer designed to take on the toughest of demolition jobs
- Weighs approximately 31 lbs. and has a maximum impact rate of 1800/minute to give you all the power you need without being too strenuous to handle, power needed: 120-Volt/60 Hz, 1240-Watt
- Comes standard with 2 m/6.5 ft. VDE cord and plug and a 360° swivel auxiliary handle, giving you optimal maneuverability and handling
- Each demolition jack hammer comes with bull-point and flat chisels, 2 wrenches, an oil container, safety goggles, working gloves and a pair of extra-carbon brushes, making it easy to get to work right out of the box
- Hammer and accessories come in a heavy-duty rolling case
- Compatible with our own TR-One shank or 1-1/5 in. hex shank bits